Azteckie różowe wzory stemplowe

Nadal walczę z egzaminami, więc to będzie kolejny super krótki post - wybaczcie.
Do zrobienia gradientu użyłam Essie 102 Play date Essence the gel nail polish 13 Forgive me, a stemplowy wzór jest z płytki BP-L010 od Born Pretty Store (możecie dorwać ją tutaj).

I'm still fighting with my exams, so this will be another super short post - sorry for that.
For the gradient I used Essie 102 Play date and Essence the gel nail polish 13 Forgive me, and the stamping pattern is from BP-L010 plate from Born Pretty Store (you can get it here).


Mam też dla Was bardzo ekscytującą wiadomość, ale będziecie na nią musiały jeszcze troszeczkę poczekać ^^
I also have a very exciting news to share with you, but you will have to wait a little bit longer for it ^^


Jeśli chcecie kupić płytkę, której tu użyłam, albo cokolwiek innego od BPS, pamiętajcie proszę, że jeśli użyjecie kodu QEL91, dostaniecie 10% rabatu.

If you'd like to buy the plate I used here or any other nail art supplies from BPS, please remember that you can use the code QEL91 in order to get 10% off.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz