So this is Christmas

At the end of November I received my first surprise Christmas present. It was a pack of 12 stamping plates from Beauty Big Bang, so, obviously, I had to do some reverse stamping!

Pod koniec listopada dostałam mój pierwszy świąteczny prezent-niespodziankę. Był to zestaw 12 płytek do stempli z Beauty Big Bang, więc, oczywiście, musiałam zrobić jakiś reverse stamping!


The plate I used was BeutyBigBang XL-030
Płytka, której użyłam to BeutyBigBang XL-030


and the base colour was the silver Born Pretty Store polish number #6056
natomiast kolorem bazowym był srebrny lakier Born Pretty Store numer #6056


I love the fact that this mani looks so good with the christmas wreatch that I made:
Uwielbiam to, że to zdobienie tak dobrze komponuje się ze świątecznym wiankiem, który zrobiłam:

2 komentarze: