[40 GNAI - 3 Shades of Green] Zielone, zakręcone

Today a comeback to reverse stamping!
Dzisiaj powrót do metody reverse stamping!


I used the lovely Qgirl-041 plate from Born Pretty Store for it - when I saw this plate on the BPS website, I thought it would be great for reverse stamping, and it was indeed =) And as always in the Qgirl series, all of the patterns are very well carved.

Użyłam do tego płytki Qgirl-041 z Born Pretty Store - kiedy zobaczyłam ją na stronie BPS, pomyślałam, że świetnie się nada do reverse stampingu, i nie myliłam się =) I jak zawsze w serii Qgirl, wszystkie wzory są bardzo dobrze wygrawerowane.



At first I thought that putting this pattern on each nail would be too much and wanted to do only two accent nails, but eventually I took the risk and I don't regret it - in fact I like this pattern more every day I wear it =)

Na początku myślałam, że robienie tego wzoru na każdym paznokciu to będzie przesada i chciałam zrobić go tylko na dwóch paznokciach, ale w końcu zaryzykowałam i nie żałuję - właściwie z każdym dniem podoba mi się bardziej =)


My three shades of green were:

  • Butter London Dosh
  • Magic Doll Nail Polish, colour Grace 05 (you can get it here)
  • Essence Colour & Go 138 L.O.L
Moimi trzema odcieniami zieleni były:
  • Butter London Dosh
  • Magic Doll Nail Polish, kolor Grace 05 (możecie kupić go tutaj)
  • Essence Colour & Go 138 L.O.L


***
Jeśli chcecie kupić ten produkt albo cokolwiek innego od BPS, pamiętajcie proszę, że jeśli użyjecie kodu QEL91, dostaniecie 10% rabatu.
If you'd like to buy this product or any other nail art supplies from BPS, please remember that you can use the code QEL91 in order to get 10% off.




4 komentarze:

  1. It is lovely! I think your choice of doing a full mani instead of two accent nails was perfect! I love it like this :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you! Now, after some time wearing them, I'm more and more happy that I eventually decided to do a full mani =)

      Usuń
  2. Dobrze, że zrobiłaś wszystkie paznokcie, efekt jest niesamowity! Bardzo podobają mi się takie zielenie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Cieszę się! Mnie też podobają się coraz bardziej =)

      Usuń